“By protecting and improving our environment, the communities where we do business and the students we serve, Sodexo makes every day a better day and every tomorrow a better tomorrow.”
Questions or more information on our meal plans please contact us at 337-482-6179.
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable, and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please refrain from leaving the dining facilities with dishes or utensils.
- Remember that meal plans are non-transferable and can only be used by the purchaser.
A Plan For You!
In order to meet your campus dining needs, we have designed the following meal plans for the 2013-2014 academic year. If you need to purchase a meal plan, or, if you would like to make a change to the plan you have already selected please contact UL Lafayette Housing at 337-482-6471.
*Please note, you have one week after the start of the semester to make changes.
Vermilion Plan $1575/semester
- *19 meals per week + $250 DB
- *15 meals per week + $265 DB
- *10 meals per week + $320 DB
Blanc Plan $1440/semester
- *19 meals per week + $100 DB
- *17 meals per week + $150 DB
- *12 meals per week + $200 DB
Silver Plan $820/semester
- *5 meals per week + $195 DB
Gold Plan $590/semester
*Meals per Week are available to students Sunday through Monday at Guillory Hall
Summer 2013 Meal Plans $634
**15 Meals per Week
**10 Meals per Week + $75DB
**5 Meals per Week + $125DB
**Meals per week are available Monday through Friday at Guillory Dining Hall. Meal swipes are not accepted on weekends. Weekend meals are to be paid using Declining Balance, Cajun Cash, Cash or Credit/Debit accept on weekends.
All Faculty and Staff
meal plans and Commuter Option meal plans must be purchased through the Cajun Card Office in Vermillion Hall. *Please note, any lost or stolen Student ID card can and will be replaced by the Cajun
Card Office for a $20.00 fee.
TRADITIONAL RESIDENCE HALLS
- All students living in the traditional residence halls are required to purchase either a Vermilion Meal Plan or a Blanc Meal Plan.
LEGACY PARK APARTMENTS
- Students with 30 hours or less are required to purchase either a Vermilion Meal Plan or a Blanc Meal Plan.
- Students with 31 – 60 hours can purchase either a Vermilion Meal Plan, a Blanc Meal Plan, or a Silver Meal Plan.
- Students with over 60 hours can purchase either a Vermilion Meal Plan, a Blanc Meal Plan, a Silver Meal Plan, or a Gold Meal Plan.
GRADUATE STUDENTS AND COMMUTER STUDENTS
- Graduate students living on campus are required to purchase any one of the meal plans listed above but must purchase a minimum of a Gold Meal Plan.
- Commuter students can purchase any one of the meal plans.
Do You Have Particular Dietary Needs?
No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact Chef Sanders Thomas at 337-482-5757 or e-mail email@example.com.